Re-opning delayed & Safety Plan Published

The re-opening for Fajr and Isha prayers has been postponed to June 24. Friday Prayers will continue to be suspended at the masjid until further notice.

Please review and understand our Safety Plan for COVID-19. These requirements will apply to everyone wishing to participate in the permitted activities at the mosque.

Download: SIC Safety Plan

Subscribe to our list for SIC notifications.


Categories Events | Tags: | Posted on June 14, 2020

Comments are closed.

close window